She's on I-R.  I was giving it to her sub-q for her URI, which I  thought was
helping, but then she spiked a fever anyway. So I brought her in to  the
local vet on Wed and got her .25 ml IV.  Her fever spiked highest later  that
night. If I kept her on it she would not be due for another shot until
tomorrow.

In a message dated 1/19/2007 4:26:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,