We are literally in shock because it is such an unexpected thing.  What a
wonderful idea to microchip tnr cats!   So far what we have been able to work
out with AC was for our previous director to evaluate cats in the feral room to
separate truly feral from just fractious.  They he ok'd us taking any feral we
could relocate.   They still withhold the existence of a feral room from the
general public when they go in searching for a cat they've lost.  But the
current situation sure beats the way it used to be -- the only way out of the
feral room was to the euthanasia room.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  OMG that's fantastic!! A friend of mine has
been trying to work with
the shelter in her area to not pts tipped ferals. Her rescue group is
now micro chipping all their tnr cats so that they know the colony to
return them to. Small grueling steps can sometimes pay off. Oh so good
for you guys! The icing on the cake would be for Jack to come home!
Nina