She was very active last night-- went into living room, explored under the
couch, climbed to the top of the cat tree, and purred a lot. I had increased
her  pred from 10 to 12.5 mg/day the night before. Her appetite is increased as
well.  But she is super lethargic again today, though still eating a lot (2.5
jars of  baby food so far and it is only 3 pm, plus some dry food). I am
wondering  whether to increase her steroids more.

In a message dated 1/29/2007 2:56:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,