No titers, and I don't want to take that much blood at this point, with pcv
of 15.

When your cats were not eating, were they on pred? Pred increases appetite,
sometimes by a lot. I think that the reason she is eating is that she is on
this  much pred.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/29/2007 3:07:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,