From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:03 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Please pray for Lucy

She just laid around all day, very lethargic. When I woke up at 2:30 she
was walking around the room looking at food bowls, so I fed her baby
food and she ate almost a jar. She then purred a lot when I pet and
kissed her for a while, and after I pilled her she washed herself. I
just upped her pred again. Her belly is super big. Gray thinks we
shouldn't give her fluids anymore because he thinks they go to her
belly, but the vet had said that would only be possible if she had low
proteins in her blood, which she doesn't. I am going to ask my vet
tomorrow about draining. She is laying on her heating pad right now. Her
belly is so big that she often has to lay in strange positions to
accommodate it. It is very frightening.

In a message dated 1/30/2007 3:57:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,