I read a summary of the article, but if you have the article in full I  would
love to read it. Thanks,

In a message dated 1/30/2007 4:12:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I know it’s scary to  see it – but she must not be in pain, just
uncomfortable –
My first FIP boy,  which was about 4 years ago, he actually developed FIP
right after I gave him  baytrill for some reason.. he stopped eating right
after
he got pills, and he  accumulated fluid in his tummy, he passed away within 72
hours –
Michelle – do you  want to read an article of the study that Mr. Ishida did..
if so, I can  forward you a copy..
I think a draining  will make her feel more comfortable for sure ..and they
can send it to a lab  to find out more about it ---