Paolo,
   On your email provider, can you select a second screen name? I  can, on
aol, if I want.  If you can, you could basically create a different  email
address (different screen [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
provider). and then you
should not have trouble setting up a new yahoo groups  account.
   If not, can you subscribe to a second email provider for a  month or so in
order to get a different email address? Some may even have one  month free
promotions.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/30/2007 3:12:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,