He doesn't NEED to do that! I don't understand WHY it has to be so
complicated! Click here:
http://login.yahoo.com/config/login?logout=1&&.partner=&.intl=us&.done=http%3a%2f%2fmy.yahoo.com%2findex.html&.src=my

Ok, that will log you out if you are logged into yahoo.com

Then, click here:

Ok, that should log you out of yahoogroups if you are logged in there.

Now, CLOSE all your browser windows.

Now, click here:

Follow the instructions to sign up for a new account. YOU DO NOT NEED A
YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS TO DO THIS. IT WILL MAKE YOU A NEW ONE! You can use your
existing email address as your alternate email address in the form, I just
created myself another yahoo account to test it, it did not tell me I
already had an account with that email, even though I do!

The person that moderates the yahoogroup will NOT have your password info,
as group owners do not have access to that info from yahoo. That is probably
why she is not answering you, because she can't help you! Here is the "I
forgot my username and password" page:
https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_forgot_pw?fyar=1&.intl=us&.src=fpctx&.partner=fpctx&.done=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com

Phaewryn

Paolo,
   On your email provider, can you select a second screen name? I can, on
aol, if I want.  If you can, you could basically create a different email
address (different screen [EMAIL PROTECTED] provider). and then you should not
have
trouble setting up a new yahoo groups account.
   If not, can you subscribe to a second email provider for a month or so in
order to get a different email address? Some may even have one month free
promotions.

Michelle