One FIP I had was Henry - -about 4 years ago and he was only 6 months
old.. he died very peacefully, he stopped breathing in his sleep
almost... I think that the cause was liver..

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:53 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Lucy update

Hideyo, all of yours had dry fip, though, right? Or did one have wet
fip?

In a message dated 1/30/2007 4:51:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

        Actually, with all of my 6 kitties who died of FIP, they all
passed away naturally except one, Olive who developed severe
neurological symptoms and had seizures every 15 mins.. Peter died from
the liver problem and died very quickly... Naomi died very peacefully..
Rikki died from ARF, Dharma died from anemia/liver, Lizzie died from
liver/neurological problems.. whenever neurological problem shows, you
know that it's towards the end stage -

        It's known to be.. usually with FIP cats, they don't have severe
anemia but mild.. and organ failures and seizures seem to be more common
cause of death.. but for some reason, lately more cats with FIP develop
more severe anemia.. which seems to be consistent throughout for some
reason.