the thing that's so crazy-making here is that there are SO many
possible things going on, and so many medications involved, that it's
really impossible to know what's causing what. in every
creature--human included--some will have idiosyncratic responses to
medications, no matter how many experts say it can't happen. on the
other paw, for all you really know, the dex has nothing to do with her
fevers--she may have been getting night-time low-grade fevers for
years as part of her own body chemistry, and you just had no reason to
notice it....

so hard to know what to do..... i personally prefer to go with dex
usually, partially because my cats take injectibles much more
gracefully than pills, and dex seems to be so quick-acting. but i
guess you have to weigh WHICH option has the GREATEST chance of
sucess--the interferon, or the epogen? is feeling better temporarily
to be preferred over GETTING better? (would her healing be better
served by letting her stay eating and purring and less active?)

in other words, i only have more questions for you, no answers.
continuing to send GLOW....

coincidence or not, she also seems to be eating less since I gave her the
dex. Perhaps because of the congestion.

Michelle

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!