Michelle,

It sounds like a very hard decision to make.  I have
no idea between the two which sounds better.  When I
have a choice to make and have no idea which way to
lean, I pray.  Praying never fails me.  I hope it will
help you too.  Continued prayers going out for little
Lucy and for you as well.  You are such a wonderful
kitty 'mom'.

:)
Wendy

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.