No, at least I haven't heard that. I think when Hideyo typed "previous", she meant precious.

catatonya wrote:
Has Lucy passed?

*/Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Michelle has unsubscribed the list -- Michelled called me and I had a
    long conversation this afternoon, I have not read Michell's posting or
    other's postings regarding the topic.

    I feel very strongly that we are here to support each other and not to
    be judgemental and not to assume anything..

    There was time, when I was losing my kitties one oafter the other, I
    felt really bad by some of the postings which I felt were
    judgmental and
    I decided not to share my problems with my kitties any more on the
    list
    -- "judgment" is the last thing we need when we are going through
    difficult times with our kitties.

    A topic of when to say good by is can be very controverrtial issue
    -- I
    am probably one of the last person to decide to euthanize a cat --
    partly due to my religious belief and partly because, I don't feel
    right
    to do it == it does not mean I am selfish - just as I am not going
    to be
    convincing people when not to ,, I would like not to be told when
    to do
    either.. but I am never going to be judgmental when others due when
    they do from caring..

    We just need to respect each other --I will continue to pray for
    Michelle and her previous baby, Lucy...'

    Hideyo