I'd just like to ask people to add Tig to their prayers. My best friend has too
sweet little kitties - Tig & Missy they are not FeLV but are still very much
loved and cared. " days ago Tig went missing from her back garden - she never
usually goes away from the garden and doesn't care to be out much. She has not
come home and is a timid cat who doesn't approach or get coaxed by strangers so
something has happened but we don't know what. Maybe she got chased by another
cat or even tried to venture off a little too far and got lost. One thing is
for sure she loves her home and my friend has always been their mummy since
they were 8 weeks old. Both cats snuggle into her like they would their real
mum - Tig wouldn't just leave home. I known cats to get trapped somewhere or
lost then reappear 4-6 weeks later so there is hope. But this cat is such a shy
little cat she would quite easily have a nervous breakdown being away from home
too long.

Please add her safe return to your prayers and mental energy to guide her home
(Bolton, UK)

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble