From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 10:23 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: pics to share

    Hi Debbie,you have a very nice furry family.I love the fluffy black and
white baby.Here is a link to my fur kids.

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sherrydj88/my_photos

    Thanks for sharing,

    Sherry
Debbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      Just uploaded some pictures of our furry family. Let me know what you
think. The yellow Tabby is Elsa. She is the baby we had to bury recently. I
miss her.

    http://picasaweb.google.com/justadreamer1021/MyPets

12:12 PM