Awwww!  :)  He's been busy!  He was playing in my dining room and knocking
things over this morning!  ;)  I heard a crash and figured he must be visiting!
lol  Thanks for thinking of him...he was such a precious boy!

Jenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  thanks

btw i was watching an old disney movie with a cat named winky and I thought
about your beloved slinky. I guess that little angel visited me too.

Marissa Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Hi Jenna.  I don't really know
anything about this disease, but I would suggest that you repost this email
with the words "feline glaucoma" in the subject...that way people who have some
knowledge or experience will be more likely to read it and respond.

  Also, what I do know, is that when a cat steals your heart, there's almost
nothing you can do to stop it!  :)  And I'm sure Satine has picked out a new
kitty she wants you to have.  If this is the kitty, your heart will know and
everything will work out.  I know all about that heart ache...I just lost my
Slinky a little over a week ago.  It's harder than I ever imagined it could be
and I know I couldn't go through it again right now.  But I know that giving my
love to another kitty is the best way to honor Slinky's life.  I'm so glad
you're considering this baby and opening your heart to new furkids who need a
home!

  You're right...this is one of the kindest, most compassionate, and most
knowledgeable groups of people on the web!  I'm sure someone will be able to
help answer your question.  Just respost it with feline glaucoma in the subject
line and I'm sure you'll get some info.

  Good luck figuring out what to do and keep us updated!!  Hang in there!

  *hugs*

  MJ and Angel Slinky  =^..^=

Jenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hello. Does anyone there know any about feline glacoma? I am looking at
adopting one cat who had had one eye removed due to glacoma. She is very young-
3. She is very sweet, but I am terrified that some people have told me not to
get a cat with this type of problem, that it could effect the other eye and she
could go blind, or have other medical problems. I am afraid to take this kind
of risk because I just lost my baby Satine, and the heart ache hurts soo much.
Does anyone out there know anything about this illness? You all are some of the
nicest people on the web, and the most educated about cat biology- so I really
need some imput. I can't stop thinking about this kitty.

Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------
  Never miss an email again!

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and
what you do not know you will fear. What one fears, one destroys."
--Chief Dan George

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to
protection by man from the cruelty of man………… The greatness of a nation and its
moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas
Gandhi (1869-1948)

---------------------------------
Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

---------------------------------
  It's here! Your new message!

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and
what you do not know you will fear. What one fears, one destroys."
--Chief Dan George

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to
protection by man from the cruelty of man………… The greatness of a nation and its
moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas
Gandhi (1869-1948)

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.