Jenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello. Does anyone there know any about feline
glacoma? I am looking at adopting one cat who had had one eye removed due to
glacoma. She is very young- 3. She is very sweet, but I am terrified that some
people have told me not to get a cat with this type of problem, that it could
effect the other eye and she could go blind, or have other medical problems. I
am afraid to take this kind of risk because I just lost my baby Satine, and the
heart ache hurts soo much. Does anyone out there know anything about this
illness? You all are some of the nicest people on the web, and the most
educated about cat biology- so I really need some imput. I can't stop thinking
about this kitty.

Thanks in advance.

Never miss an email again!