Congratulations proud mama!!!  :)  I can't wait to see her pics (though I
didn't see them in the albums you sent.  :(  ).  She's lucky to have such a
great mom...and once all her brothers come around she'll be lucky to have them
too.  :)

  Hugs, head butts, and ear scritchies!

  MJ, Mousers, and Angel Slinky =^..^=

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Nina,yes I have been wanting this girl ever since she arrived at Sids.She
had been there for just over a year.I missed out on soo much time with her.But
I will make up for it.she jumped up on the bed with me last night and had the
BIGGEST purr and she was talking to me.I just started crying(I know I am a BIG
baby) :) At least it was tears of joy for once! Right now she is terrorizing my
fish. :)
  I feel soo bad for my boy CousCous,I think his feelings are hurt.He is my
sweetest and most friendly baby when it comes to newbies.Well my little girl
keeps grumbling at him.And he REALLY wants to give her kisses.I'm sure it will
happen soon.she doesn't seem to be bothered much by the other 3.
  By Jens figures she is almost 2 years old.When she came to us she only
weighed 5 pounds.Now she is almost 9 pounds.
  I will go make a photo album and send you wonderful people the link.
  Sherry (Proud new momma to a beautiful baby girl) :)

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Oh Sherry I'm so pleased to read VitterVits is home with you!!  The feeling
of wanting to take every single furry friend home must be enormous given your
volunteer work, if this girl had that great a pull on your heart, I'm positive
you did the right thing in bringing her home.  I can't wait to see the
pictures!  Thank you so much for the good news.  Let us know how her
acclimation goes.  I'm imagining her surrounded by her newly acquired harem of
boy cats.  You fellows behave respectfully with your new sister!  How old is
she again?
Nina

Sherry DeHaan wrote:     So I did it,I brought home my beautiful felv+ baby
girl tonight.So far they are doing pretty good.She is checking out her new home
and her new brothers are checking her out.She is doing all the hissing but
nothing severe.I sure hope I did the right thing.
  Dr. Jen said that I better take her tonight cause she had a e-mail about
someone interested in adopting her.I think it was a plot to make sure I took
her. :) Oh well she is MINE now. :)
  I will post some pics for you to see her soon.Take care.
  Sherry and her 5 beautiful babies

---------------------------------
Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and
what you do not know you will fear. What one fears, one destroys."
--Chief Dan George

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to
protection by man from the cruelty of man………… The greatness of a nation and its
moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas
Gandhi (1869-1948)

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.