Wow, I'm shocked at the service at Pet Food Direct. I called them asking about returning the unused portion of Triumph food I purchased from them and they told me to write to them including the UPS code from each of the varieties I feel uncomfortable about using and they would refund my account. I don't even have to send back the unused portion of my order. Thought I'd let you know in case the companies you are dealing with are as accommodating. It truly never hurts to ask. I guess I won't be choking down cat food and crackers after all.
Nina

Nina wrote:
Thanks MC. It would be much easier if a list was compiled with brands and foods that have been verified by testing to be safe. I have 3 cases of Triumph wet food, (not the particular flavors on the list), that I'm now afraid to feed. I'd eat them myself over crackers, but I'm not sure how much I'd like beef and salmon combined together, (maybe a little mayonnaise). Pretty soon some adventurer will start selling home-testing kits we can use before we set the food bowls down.
Nina