thank you all for your encouragement and sound advise.

Has anyone been able to cure stomatitis ?
We are working on diarrhea, giardia (which is probably
causing the diarrhea) sneezing (which is beginning to subside)
and a clear discharge from her eyes.

My homeopathic vet is hopeful that a new probiotic (FortiFlora)
will help boost her immunity. She also prescribed liquid DMG and
Archetype, which she does not like. I am trying to wean her from
Fancy Feast with a variety of organic raw meat/foul that she shows no
interest in.

I wish I could send a photo of her on the top branch of a 60'magnolia
the day before the diagnosis. She gets up and down trees faster than
squirrels do. My vet said she cannot go out, but I have not had the heart
to tell her. I just want her to be happy. She hangs out directly under a
bird feeder, hidden in liriope with the tips of her ears showing.

Jane