    *From:* Taylor Scobie Humphrey <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
    <mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
    *Sent:* Monday, May 28, 2007 9:33 PM
    *Subject:* Re: Update on Kisa

    If you find it hard to give up on Kisa, well, DON'T!  Will you
    please ask your vet if a fine-needle biopsy of Kisa's liver is
    feasible?  Then she won't need general anesthesia because it's a
    poke instead of an operation.  We all have some variation of other
    kitties and jobs and kids and aging parents and spouses and houses
    to care for.  If you can get her started at the oncologist and
    then have your vet do it, that sounds ideal.

    Taylor Scobie Humphrey