Ever since we added 2 kittens to our household last July (they were initially
fosters but due to illness and other issues we ended up keeping them), our cat
Stinky (how appropro) has been peeing everywhere. Thank goodness we have only
one area rug -- which of course, he does not pee on. He pees on vertical
surfaces such as furniture like the stereo stand, walls, in front of the front
and basement doors. Ugh. Our house smells like vinegar and the furniture is
ruined. My husband keeps saying, we have to "get rid of" Stinky. I'm like -- I
don't think so. We'll just have to deal with it. He is at least 7 years old and
hopefully if we ever get to move to a bigger house, it will stop.

Anita

Change is good. See what’s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507