Hi Dede,
I'm jumping in here without having read all of your posts... You can pick up probiotics like acidophilus at any health food store. I've been using one marketed specifically for pets, (I get it at the health food store too), called Petdopholus. They are tasteless and can be sprinkled on food. I was just writing to Jane about I-R helping with unexplained fever spikes, have you or your vet considered it? I hope Ki feels better soon. It's a good sign that he's eating again. Prayers that your hubby finds a well paying job very soon!
Nina

dede hicken wrote:
Well, the vet is out for the day.  This is only the
2nd day of baytril.  His fever is 104, and he won't
eat.  Seems to be drinking, though.  He is a stinker
to feed.

The vet doesn't carry any probiotics.  Where cn i get
the fortiflora (sp)?.. Any ideas on how to bring the
fever down? I have a few meds here.
I HATE it when they are sick!!!

Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of
your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

____________________________________________________________________________________ Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/