Hello, I have not been able to keep up with this list much because things have
been really chaotic in my life lately.  Unfortunately, my sweet kitty Tsunade
got very sick about 7 weeks ago.  Several vet trips found that she had a huge
amount of white bllood cells, so she was put on interfron and vitamins.  She
had her ups and downs but finally wed June 16 I made the decision to have her
put down.  She was howling (loud and painful) all night and she could not walk.
 She could not even hold her head straight.  Tsunade was only about a year and
a half old.  She was my only kitty. I dont know if I will be able to get a
kitten later this summer, but if I did could I reuse the cat condo and
scratching post Tsunade had?  Is there a good way to sterilize the leukemia
germs or will I need to throw it away (already threw away water bowls and
litter box)?
down in the dumps,
Chelsea