Hey Susan,

One of the important things to know about lysine is
that if it has the preservative propylene glycol, as
some made for humans do, it can cause blood issues in
cats, so just make sure you're using pure lysine.

:)
Wendy

--- Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> That's the dosage I have heard to use.....
>
> Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
> www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
> www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
> www.shadowcats.net
>                                   "As Cleopatra lay
> in state,
>                                    Faithful Bast at
> her side did wait,
>                                    Purring welcomes
> of soft applause,
>                                    Ever guarding
> with sharpened claws."
>                                              Trajan
> Tennent

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.