Jean, I am so sorry for your loss. And a deep loss it
is.  I am tearing up just reading your touching story.
 My little Ki left me on June 30th. He was only 14 mo
old.  His brother, Chi has started coming into the
bedroom with us.  Chi looks a lot like Wallace.  He is
a pistol like Ki, and is really full of it.

Yes, they are in good company, but it is so hard to
let them go.

Blessings,
Dede

--- Jean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Greetings, folks.
>
> I'd like to thank everybody for the support and
> suggestions through my Wallace's brief-but-terminal
> illness.  I'm sorry to report that he left this
> world
> on July 4 at 6:40PM, in my arms.
>
> My LJ post is here:
> http://lyonessnyc.livejournal.com/68839.html
>
> and a portrait I'd taken last year is here:
> http://lyonessnyc.livejournal.com/69444.html
>
> I love digital photography, and it's made great
> portraits of my kitties possible.  If you try, make
> sure you have a macro function (it's usually the
> little flower on a button) so you get their little
> faces in focus.
>
> This is a wonderful group of people, and I'm
> grateful
> for all the help and support I got. I joined because
> was trying to help a FeLeuk cat (not mine) find a
> home, and one of you wonderful people took Aries in
> and from all reports, he's happy and healthy. I
> salute
> the good work you all do, caring for these kitties.
>
> Again, thanks.
>
> -Jean

> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/