I am so sorry.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:34 PM
Subject: Wallace with the angels now

Greetings, folks.

I'd like to thank everybody for the support and
suggestions through my Wallace's brief-but-terminal
illness.  I'm sorry to report that he left this world
on July 4 at 6:40PM, in my arms.

My LJ post is here:
http://lyonessnyc.livejournal.com/68839.html

and a portrait I'd taken last year is here:
http://lyonessnyc.livejournal.com/69444.html

I love digital photography, and it's made great
portraits of my kitties possible.  If you try, make
sure you have a macro function (it's usually the
little flower on a button) so you get their little
faces in focus.

This is a wonderful group of people, and I'm grateful
for all the help and support I got. I joined because I
was trying to help a FeLeuk cat (not mine) find a
home, and one of you wonderful people took Aries in
and from all reports, he's happy and healthy. I salute
the good work you all do, caring for these kitties.

Again, thanks.

-Jean

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.