From: Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 8:32:12 PM
Subject: Re: To Pat and Mandy

Wendy,

Junior loss his sight due to uveitis which he developed after becoming FELV
positive. We cleared the infection but he has limited sight, because the eye is
permenantly dilated. He also had uveitis in his other eye which had nerve
damage and he was already blind in that eye. Unfortunately the uveitis somehow
cause him to get glaucoma in that eye. Now he is on pain meds for teh glaucoma.
The vet doesn't want to remove the eye due to his being FELV. And as well as he
has been doing of late, I agree.

Sally