  From: wendy
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:21 PM
  Subject: Re: To Pat and Mandy

  Hey Pat,

  I'm glad that you've got a plan for Mandy.  I hope those drops work and I'm
saving this info. for new people that join the list who have eye issues with
their FeLV kitties.  Please keep me posted on how these drops do for little
Mandy.

  :)
  Wendy

  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~