Well, the new little girl tested negative! Yea! But, now my post is off
topic! I've decided to board the poor baby over the weekend. She has an
under-bite and ear mites; otherwise, except for her being very underweight,
she's okay. I haven't figured out her name yet. My new vet is awesome and
will check on the new baby twice a day this weekend. She'll even let me know
when she'll be there in case I want to visit. I hate leaving the little one
there, but I'm hoping that I'll think of something this weekend to do with
our two fosters.

I have a friend who's traveling to CA soon. I'm not sure where to in CA. I
think San Diego. Any of you from San Diego and have room in your hearts and
homes for a non-FeLV cat or two? Here's their pics if anyone is interested
(Please forward if you have any possible homes!):

Nonie (1.5 years):
http://picasaweb.google.com/mzurovsk/Nonie?authkey=58Zh5l6swyU

Ashley (1 year):
http://picasaweb.google.com/mzurovsk/Ashley?authkey=imb76PXJObI

Ashley is much healthier now-she's not as skinny and she doesn't look so
scrawny as in the picture. She's becoming quite the boss of the house and is
getting more snuggly every day! She a great masseuse!

Nonie had a weepy eye at the time of the pictures, so she's not as pretty
looking as usual. But her eye is fine now. She loves to hop in the shower
with us! Her bobtail is so so so cute!

Melissa

  _____