Congratulations on the test result.  Fingers and paws crossed that you find
someone to take some of your fosters.  :)
  tonya

Melissa Lind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Well, the new little girl
tested negative! Yea! But, now my post is off topic! I’ve decided to board the
poor baby over the weekend. She has an under-bite and ear mites; otherwise,
except for her being very underweight, she’s okay. I haven’t figured out her
name yet. My new vet is awesome and will check on the new baby twice a day this
weekend. She’ll even let me know when she’ll be there in case I want to visit.
I hate leaving the little one there, but I’m hoping that I’ll think of
something this weekend to do with our two fosters.

  I have a friend who’s traveling to CA soon. I’m not sure where to in CA. I
think San Diego. Any of you from San Diego and have room in your hearts and
homes for a non-FeLV cat or two? Here’s their pics if anyone is interested
(Please forward if you have any possible homes!):

  Nonie (1.5 years):
http://picasaweb.google.com/mzurovsk/Nonie?authkey=58Zh5l6swyU

  Ashley (1 year):
http://picasaweb.google.com/mzurovsk/Ashley?authkey=imb76PXJObI

  Ashley is much healthier now—she’s not as skinny and she doesn’t look so
scrawny as in the picture. She’s becoming quite the boss of the house and is
getting more snuggly every day! She a great masseuse!
  Nonie had a weepy eye at the time of the pictures, so she’s not as pretty
looking as usual. But her eye is fine now. She loves to hop in the shower with
us! Her bobtail is so so so cute!

  Melissa