Maybe I will try that if I can find that?  And trust me, these little rascals will not refuse ANYTHING I put in front of them!  Anything....they are monsters!  How much L-Lysine do you give them?

I should mention they are all supposed to be Felv neg., but I guess there's a chance that could prove to be wrong down the road.  I took them in so suddenly that I didn't get to ask a lot of questions....

-Caroline

From: Jane Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Colostrum
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:59:44 -0400

Caroline
What about 'Just Born' with Colostrum?  Marylyn recommended it as a supplement for boosting immunity
and I do not know what's doing what, but the combination I am using is working and 'Just Born'
is a part of the regime. It is in a powder form and I just sprinkle it on her food with l-lysine and she has not
refused it. I do not think it is expensive. I bought it on Amazon.

Jane