To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:52 PM
Subject: Lovey

  Hi all,
I know I have not been on here in a long time but I have an emergency. Lovey, the love of my life, who came all the way from Georgia, is very sick and may not survive the night. The vet says FIP, but I remember my mom saying the vets used to diagnos that wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. Lovey, won't eat, is having trouble breathing, is dehydrated and has diareha. Have any of you had these symptoms and it HASN'T been FIP? Please let me know asap. Thank you all in advance for your help. Janine Smith