I would think you generally start now, before symptoms. When they start showing symptoms, it's too late.

Gloria

On Feb 8, 2008, at 8:32 PM, Sue & Frank Koren wrote:

When is the best time to start Immuno-Regulin? When they still have no symptoms? I can still hardly believe Buzz has this horrible disease. He seems so healthy and loves to play and has a great appetite. How often do the success stories like Minstrels come along? These postings have so much new information and the internet sights have so much conflicting information that it is hard to know what to think. I just know the little guy cleaning himself in my lap right now deserves all I can do for him. Does anyone know if a lot of playing exercise is good for a FeLV + cat? He chases his toys so hard that he gets out of breath sometimes.
Buzz had some vaccinations about a month ago, is he still in danger?
I have always had cats but this is so new and I feel so ignorant. I am so glad for this site, I have already learned more real information that seems like it will actually help Buzz then from all the reading I've done for the last several weeks since I learned he was FeLV positive.
Thank you everybody for all your advise.