Yes the the immuno-regulin worked on Smokey's fevers.
Some vets say the equistim (immuno-regulin)needs to be
given IV but the vet I used said you can do it subq.
It worked for him.  I can't remember exactly how many
shots they would fix up for me.  I think it was
anywhere from 10 to 12.  It cost me around 20 to 30
dollars.  I kept them refrigerated. Smokey would have
never tolerated them doing the IV.  He hates the vets.
 I hope this will help.

Cindy Reasoner

=== message truncated ===

Looking for last minute shopping deals?