I used immuno-regulin on my cat Smokey.  He had a
problem with fevers.  It wasn't very expensive.  I
would give it to him subq and the vet would fix the
shots up for me.  I would keep them refrigerated.  At
first I did 2 a week.  I gradually gave him the shots
less and less.  Now he doesn't get them at all.  Just
thought I would let you know what my experience with
it has been.

Cindy Reasoner

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs