Well, she's had a few episodes of very low white blood counts in the last
few years.  Each time, vet treated her with immune regulin and it bounced
back up.  She's a hefty 18 pounds, a cantankerous calico.   I will when I
get a chance find the references to the need for repeated testing of kittens
in order to really rule FELV out.

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

Cell:  914-720-6888

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals