Speaking of hindsight--I see that I had some stupid typos and am sorry!

Mango was also FELV+, and Motley the newer rescue is as well, and both are
males...I hate accidentally referring to someone as the wrong sex!   My
fingers can't keep up with my brain...in fact, nothing is keeping up with
each other very well these days:-)