That's really good news!! We've seen a lot of pos. moms and many of the kittens
are negative. And on occasion we had a negative mom (on three tests) have 2
pos. kittens out of five. the rest were negative. We learned then we had to
test every kitten every time, no matter what. that was a long time ago, and
we've seen what you have experienced with  your kittens recently in a nearby
humane society to us. Mom positive and kittens negative each time tested. they
are older now and were adopted. Good luck! Carmen> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008
23:48:33 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: [Felvtalk] ALL KITTENS NEGATIVE !!!!
YIPPE !!!!!!!!!> > This is a story that I am hoping will give those of you who
have a positive> Mom, with a litter of kittens, some hope!> > I was told by so
many rescues and cat related people and vets etc that> because Mom tested
positive, the kitten would no doubt be also.> > I was also told by the rescue I
am working with, that the loner I could wait> to test them, the better chance
they have of *throwing it off* and they get> it in their system from the mom's
milk.> > Well, on October 13th, they *ALL* tested negative !~>
So..............there is hope for kittens of positive Mom's !> They were born
between June 20th and June 27th, so waiting until October> gave them lots of
time....... and it worked! Thank goodness.> > You can see lots of photos of
them and read the story here on my forum. I> have the most gorgeous photos of
each one by themselves in the bottom> post........ The first post has the story
about them and videos of them.> > Enjoy .................it is a wonderful
outcome and I hope it encourages> anyone who needs it :) :)> >
http://www.animalsspeak.org/2008-09-00-a-rescue-story-successful-not-successful-sigh-t1238.html#p2015>
 > > Pamela Myers> www.AnimalsSpeak.org> Register: http://tinyurl.com/58txeu>
http://letstalkpetfoods.wordpress.com/> www.ElegantBow-tique.com> Quote from
various consumers! <sigh>> "I called the Pet Food Company and they said their