My Yoda (non-felv) as a baby had a lot of that intermittent diarrhea as a baby
(the archives are peppered with my Yoda diarrhea emails!).  I got so
frustrated- trying everything- and unlike you, I had a stupid doc that just
said, oh we didn't find anything in the fecal-- and I was like, well, you
probably won't, so we just have to treat the symptoms!  Ugh, sucked.  Since I
have done holistic care before I consulted with my holistic vet and she said
try "wrm clear"- not sure how it's spelled on the bottle, but it's called worm
clear.  It's a holistic treatment- natural.  She said it naturally clears
worms, bacteria and can even work on coccidia and things like that.  She said
it also just generally helps the gut get back in order- balances out the good
and bad bacteria.  I used it on him for the 14 day course of treatment (there's
also directions for a "maintenance" dose).  The directions are a little funny-
it talks about adding it to water, or deliverying into the mouth and after
talking to her about it, I went with the 3 doses a day in the mouth so that I
was sure he was getting it all.  Comes in a bottle like a liquid eye med (don't
get them confused!).  It really worked on him honestly.  It was weird b/c I
couldn't ever get anything diagnosed, other than me thinking that he has a more
fragile gastro tract b/c of his super rough start in life.  It does act up
sometimes- like when I switched him from Wellness canned to Eagle Pack canned
(oh lordy, that was HELL!  For everyone!)-- but I was really impressed with the
wrm clear that first time I did the 14 day treatment on him.  Nothing else had
worked!

It's definitely worth a try b/c unlike an actual medication, it won't do any
harm-- it only helps!  I got some bottles from my holistic vet, but I have also
seen it online at the pet supply places.

Hope this helps.

Caroline K.  > Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:56:53 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: [Felvtalk] Kitten chronic loose
stool> > > Hi all,> My FeLV foster kitten, Daisy (about 14 weeks old now) has
had soft> stools, and sometimes uncontrollable diarrhea, ever since she was
found> in the street at 3 weeks.> When I began fostering her about 5 weeks ago
she had been taking meds> for coccidia for several weeks without improvement. I
took her to my> vet, who has state of the art everything, including
feces-testing> methods, and he found that her coccidia had cleared up (it
never> actually goes away) and what she had was (bad) bacterial growth. He put>
her on a 3-meds treatment plan that included 5 days Panacure. > She has control
now, but her stool is still baby food consistency. > My question is---have any
of you ever used an exclusive diet of broiled> or raw chicken to treat a
*kitten's* diarrhea/loose stool? > I've used it successfully with my former
adult FeLV, Snoball, but I'm> worried about the effects of an incomplete
(albeit temporary) diet of> this kind on a kitten.> I'd also welcome hearing of
any other successful ways that anyone may> have found in treating kittens'
loose stools.> Thanks!> Kerry M.> >
> IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP
was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor. > This email and any files
transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.> >