Thanks for this...that really is great news!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:55 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ALL KITTENS NEGATIVE !!!! YIPPE !!!!!!!!!

Yes,   they get some *particles or something from nursing the Mom, but if
they have a strong immune system, they can *throw it off in time* .  That is
why I waited so long to get them tested.to give the immune system time to do
that.  They say it is transferred in the Mom's milk!

Pamela Myers
www.AnimalsSpeak.org
Register: http://tinyurl.com/58txeu
http://letstalkpetfoods.wordpress.com/
www.ElegantBow-tique.com
Quote from various consumers! <sigh>
"I called the Pet Food Company and they said their foods are 100% safe"

cessful-sigh-t1238.html#p2015<http://www.animalsspeak.org/2008-09-00-a-rescu

www.ElegantBow-tique.com<http://letstalkpetfoods.wordpress.com/www.ElegantBo