She may need a transfusion if she is anemic, if it is bad enough and then she may need to be on epogen (procrit, or ansarep) both also choices for anemia. Bailey was anemic and we turned it around with epogen and prednisolone. She may also want to put her on doxocycline in case she has hemobartonella, a parasite that will cause anemia and is VERY hard to test for. I personally will and have put a cat on doxy, especially a FeLV+ cat even if they test negative for it to be on the safe side, it won't hurt them if they don't have it but may save them if they test negative and do have it. Bailey was on it for 5 weeks even though he tested negative several times. We never did figure out what was causing his anemia but than goodness the epogen and pred. reversed it.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://bemikitties.com