Giselle, you have received some good advise.  Pixie is probably dehydrated
which could also make her weak.  Sub Q fluids could help.  Also sounds like she
is anemic.  Your vet can give her a B12 shot which might help.  You can add
some Super B Complex, B12 and folic acid to the food slurry you are syringe
feeding her.  Please continue to syringe feed her until you get a dx from the
vet.

Some vets just don't even try to help a positive kitty.
Hugs to Pixie
Sharyl