Our sweet baby, Darcy, ten months old and FeLV+ was neutered on Tuesday.  We
brought her home Wednesday and she seemed okay, considering she'd just had
surgery.

Yesterday she was in more pain, but we just figured the pain shot they'd given
that was supposed to be good for two days was wearing off.

Today is even worse.  I called the vet this AM.  She suggested giving a baby
aspirin, which I did before going to work.

Tonight, she barely lifts her head and is mewing so pitifully.  She ate some
earlier in the day but won't eat tonight.  I called the vet again, and she had
me give 1/8 of an antibiotic and we'll bring her in tomorrow morning first
thing.  We've had other FeLV kitties neutered with no troubles, but I'm getting
scared tonight.

I just needed to share this tonight.  Any encouraging words or suggestions are
greatly appreciated!

Jody (& Darcy)