From: Reyna Castano <rcpin...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 7:16 PM

What if I can't personally take the cat?
The adopter does not live in CA. I live in San Diego, CA.

He does answer all of my questions. The only thing he refuse to give me was his
address. Should I be concern? He says that he wouldn't like his address to slip
out and then have a line of people outside his place asking him to adopt their
cats.