Bless you Tad. My two lived to ages 16 and 22 years!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Tad Burnett
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:06 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

Another point to consider is that about 2/3rds of the FeLV+ cats have
gone on within one year.... But if you keep adopting them as one passes
on you eventually end up with a bunch of the 1/3rd that lives on for a
more near normal life... This is my situation now....
Tad

Cindy Jackson wrote:

>Reyna,
>
>It's understandable. After all, people who adopt FeLV+ cats rarely turn any
away.
>Their good heart cannot say NO.

his address. Should I be concern? He says that he wouldn't like his address
to slip out and then have a line of people outside his place asking him to
adopt their cats.

found someone here that you called to ask if they could adopt your cat? If
so, how did you make sure they are reputable?