Happy to help, Gloria.  If you need any information at all
about the protocol, please keep my numbers (below) and call
me any time.  You may have guessed by now that I am very
passionate about this and beyond anxious to start seeing pet
owners trying this safe and effective protocol for their own
sick cats.  I hope to have a Web site with more information
online soon.

In the meantime, I can't tell you enough how important it is
to read Dr. Fred Klenner's Clinical Guide to the Use of
Vitamin C (full text available online at
http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/198x/smith-lh-clinica
l_guide_1988.htm), and Dr. Wendell Belfield's paper
Megascorbic Prophylaxis and Megascorbic Therapy:
A New Orthomolecular Modality in Veterinary Medicine (full
text available online at
http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/197x/belfield-w-j_int
_assn_prev_med-1978-v2-n3-p10.htm).

I have seen IV vitamin C work a miracle for three of my cats
with lymphoma, upper respiratory and recently FIP, and
though far from an expert on the subject, I am certainly an
expert at trying.  :-)

Sally Snyder Jewell
Tower Laboratories Corporation
Manufacturers of Pauling Therapy Formulas for Coronary Heart
Disease Since 1996
http://www.HeartTech.com
E-mail:  sa...@towerlaboratories.com
Toll Free:  1-877-TOWER-LABS (1-877.869.3752)
Voice:  502.368.2720; 502.368.2721
Fax:  502.368.0019

Pauling Therapy Information Web site:
http://www.HeartTech.com
Pauling Therapy Order Link:
http://www.PaulingTherapyStore.com

The products manufactured by Tower Laboratories Corporation,
Inc. are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
disease in the United States. Without prejudice to the
generality of the contents herein, this message is not meant
nor intended to diagnose, treat, or otherwise mitigate any
health related condition.  This message does not attach any
legal liability onto the originator thereof.  This
communication may also contain information which is
confidential, and therefore privileged.  It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you have
received this message by error, please delete the email and
destroy any copies of it.