No, we didn't get a good reason as to why it really happened. And to be honest,
after looking back on everything I'm not even sure they checked her blood type.
=(

It was definitely a learning lesson though for the future.

Michelle Brockman
"It is when we forget ourselves that we do the things which will be remembered"