My heart is breaking for you as I read this.  I really felt as though I knew
Murphy through your posts.  I was always anxious to hear how he was doing
and praying for his health.  You are truely an angel for the care you have
given these babies.  They were all blessed to have you.  I will light a
candle in Midlothian, VA for Murphy.  And I will keep Rosie in my prayers.