Kim, you didn't kill her.  You were trying to save her.  3/4 of a lb at 2
months is awfully small.  She probably had failure to thrive syndrome.  All we
can do is try to help them the best we can.  I have a kitten now I am assist
feeding who just isn't growing.  He sounds like he has severe nasal congestion.
 We are on our 3 abx and not seeing any improvement.  But we keep trying.
That's all any of us can do.

You loved her and that's what counts.
Sharyl