This is the same way it is done at the clinic I use for all my spays/neuters.
I volunteer when I can as I do work closely with them.
All are treated equally if any problems arise it is taken care of ASAP by the staff. Everyone is monitored the whole time there. There is plenty on staff to make sure the kitties are doing okay at all times. Like what Susan stated they are continuously checking their respiration making sure they are cared for.
I agree they do more for them then the private Vets.
I know as I was a Vet Tech for many years and my adult daughter is one as well she states the same thing the clinic does wonderful things cats are given more care then those in private practice.
The kitties are also given some wet food when put back in their carriers, crates, or traps.
I commend them all for their jobs well done.

I have been to the "Chop Shops" this is not one.

I'm very pleased in what they do.
They have a mission that is to save any unwanted kittens born in this world.
By doing so they alter all cats and kittens for free or low cost.
If your a rescue this pertains to you as well.
If you do not have the funds they will do it for free. Providing you can show proof your getting some type of revenue from the state/federal.
In my case I pay for all my spays/neuters at a low cost.
All Feral kitties are done free in which I have done as well.
Kitties are given FVRCP vaccines along with the Rabies during this time.
Their fees are very reasonable. Have specials during different times of the year.
Many rescues from all over WA. take their kitties to them for spays/neuters.
They are open 7 days a week.
Even after the kitty leaves if any problems arise they request you contact them immediately so the proper care can be given.

Of course I have regular and specialized Vets that I'm grateful to have for other illnesses and diseases for the rescues and my own personal cats. They too have made comments stating that the clinic does wonderful things for the cats and kittens.
Would like to add they have received many awards locally and nationally for what they do.

I have included their web site for you all to view.

http://www.feralcatproject.org/default.aspx

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS/SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Sultan, WA. 98294
Terrie Mohr-Forker
http://tazzys.org/
Non-Profit national rescue
Dedicated to the welfare of animals.

Copyright © 1999-2010 tazzys.org. All rights reserved.